Think outside of the guacamole-as-a-dip box and enjoy your favorite avocado mash as a base in this quick rollup. These bites are made with simple vegetables, fruit, herbs, and spices, which means they’re full of flavor and can probably be made with food you have in your kitchen right now. We think they’d be just as well-recieved as appetizers at a cocktail party as they would for kids at snack time.
Cucumber Guacamole Rolls
Recipe by: Glow Kitchen
Makes: 8-10 servings
Ready in: 15 minutes
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 lime, juiced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 shallot, diced
3-5 cherry tomatoes, diced
Handful cilantro, finely chopped
1 large cucumber, sliced lengthwise into 8-10 thin strips
1. Cut the avocado in half and scoop insides into a bowl.
2. Add lemon and lime juice, then use the edge of a fork to mash until creamy but still a bit chunky. Add garlic, shallot, tomato, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, and cumin and stir to combine.
3. Scoop about 1 tablespoon guacamole onto the end of each cucumber slice.
4. Roll cucumber around the guacamole, creating bite-sized rolls.
5. Seal shut with a toothpick or pop into your mouth right away.